“There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns”.
-Edward de Bono.
Marshall Advertising’s wish for you this holiday season, and into the new year, is that you have more “Time To Think”, and more time to be inspired by creative activities. Creativity isn’t limited to traditional art! Below are links to recipes, tutorials, song lists, and other various ways to be creative all curated by the incredibly innovative Marshall Advertising team!
FOOD & DRINK
What better way to get creative and fuel more creativity than in the kitchen… and with some cocktails!
- Bacon Wrapped BBQ Water Chestnuts
- Sausage & Cheese Grits Breakfast Casserole
- Fresh Seasonal Pumpkin Bread
- Rosemary Gin Spritzer
PLANTS & GARDENING
“My garden is my most beautiful masterpiece” -Claude Monet.
Check out these gardening and planting tips from our resident plant lovers.
- Hearty Interior Plants (for non-green thumbs)
- Plants You Can Grow from Produce in Your Kitchen
- How to Propagate Rosemary
FAMILY ACTIVITIES & CRAFTS
It’s time to get out the glue and scissors and let the family fun projects begin!
- Holidays in Advertising Word Game
- Handmade Popsicle Stick Sled Christmas Ornament
- Toilet Paper Roll Gingerbread Man
- Christmas Holiday Twig Star
We love having talented musicians and singers on our team. They’ve shared some great playlists for parties, enjoying music on your own or using it as inspiration if you’re putting together your own performance!